ITE Technical Group Submission System|
Submission Form (for Initial Submission)
Welcome to ITE Technical Group online submission system. First of all, we recommend that you have to use Japanese submission form, if you are Japanese or you are at university or company in Japan.
For submissions from foreign countries, please use this form.
Submission will be made in a two-step process:
- Please fill out the author and paper information, and push "NEXT" button.
- The filled paper information will be shown again.
Please push "REGISTRATION (Write to DB)" button, if you confirm all the information is correct.
- After that, an e-mail for paper information will be sent to you by the system shortly.
- You can revise your paper information via the URL described in the e-mail until the conference date.
- Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required information.
- Please enter all items in English.
- DO NOT use special letters such as á, ö, ê, à, ç, ñ and ø.
- DO NOT use BACK button of your browser. The information you write may vanish.
After registration for your presentation, with going through approval process in the technical committee(s),
then, you will have an introduction to paper submission, via E-mail.
Please contact one of secretaries, if you have no reply by the end of this month.
The deadline of your PDF paper submission will be set to about 3 weeks before the conference date.
Please wait for an E-mail from secretariat of ITE. Detailed information will be announced. Thank you.
[Back to Top Page of ITE Technical Group Submission System]
[Go to ITE Home Page]