Ultra-high definition/wide-color-gamut standard test sequences – Series A
These standard test sequences – Series A are provided as follows:
1. 8K and 4K resolutions prescribed by the International Telecommunication Union Radiocommunication Sector (ITU-R) Recommendation BT.2020 as studio production standards for ultra-high definition television (UHDTV).
2. 8K edition consists of 11 sequences.(No.1～No.2,No.4～No.12)
3. 4K edition consists of 10 sequences.(No.3～No.12)
4. UHDTV multi format color bars is included.
5. Each sequence duration is 16 seconds.(The title of 1 second is included.)
6. Data format is DPX. Test sequence consists of a still serial number file.
See the manual(now japanese only).
※English version is being made at present.
Sequence image data (8K/4K) of “No.12 Railcar” is freely downloadable.
It’s possible to download data for 2 frames.
[4K edition] a12_Railcar_4K.zip (68.5MByte)
[8K edition] a12_Railcar_8K.zip (262MByte)
The UHDviewer which indicates DPX data by the Windows environment.
1. It’s possible to play a serial number file continuously in a forward direction and an opposite direction by 1-10 frame unit.
2. A color system change is possible.(BT.2020→BT.709)
＊The in-depth function see “README.txt”, please.
【Price of a complete set】
Price 594,000 JPY for member
Price 742,500 JPY for nonmember
※The 3TB HDD(harddisk) charge is extra.
※The shipping charge is extra.
※Member:Regular member or Supporting member of The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
【Price of a single sequence】
See the price list.
【How to order】
1. Please send us an order form by e-mail.
2. We will inform you the price, postage and our bank information.
Please burden the bank transfer fee at your expense.
If necessary, we will send you an estimate.
3. Payment is required in advance.
We can accept credit card.
We will ship the product after confirmation of the payment.
It takes approximately two weeks from an order to shipment.
＊If you need any additional help (or question), please feel free to contact us.
【Date of release】
January 25 ,2016
Purchase application destination
The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan, 3-5-8 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3432-4677 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org