Ultra-high definition/wide-color-gamut HDR standard test sequences
These standard test sequences – UHDTV HDR standard test sequences(Series C) are provided as follows:
1. 8K and 4K resolutions prescribed by the International Telecommunication Union Radiocommunication Sector (ITU-R) Recommendation BT.2020 as studio production standards for ultra-high definition television (UHDTV).
2. The HDR specification is HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) based upon BT.2100.
3. 8K editions consist of 17 sequences.(No.1～No.17)
4. 4K editions consist of 17 sequences.(No.1～No.17)
5. HLG version color bars are included.
6. Each sequence duration is 16 seconds.(The title of 1 second is included.)
7. File format is QuickTime File Format(MOV).
8. Offer the program from which MOV form data is converted to the DPX data form.
When the title is clicked, you can see a preview video.
A manual is being made at present.
The UHDviewer which indicates DPX data by the Windows environment.
1. It’s possible to play a serial number file continuously in a forward direction and an opposite direction by 1-10 frame unit.
2. A color system change is possible.(BT.2020→BT.709)
＊The in-depth function see “README.txt”, please.
・1st sequence is 62,500JPY.
・2nd sequence is 61,250JPY.
・3rd sequence is 60,000JPY.
(Hereinafter ,reduce the price of each 1,250JPY.)
・When buying 4K edition and 8K edition at the same time, it’s plus 12,500JPY.
・When buying whole 4K editions,reduce the price 30,000JPY.
・When buying whole 8K editions,reduce the price 30,000JPY.
・When buying whole 4K and 8K editions,reduce the price 30,000JPY.
※The shipping charge is extra.
・Whole 4K sequences(17 sequences) are 855,000JPY.
・Whole 8K sequences(17 sequences) are 855,000JPY.
・Whole 4K and 8K sequences(34 sequences) are 992,500JPY.
Hard Disk Drive
※ Hard Disk Drive charge is extra.
【Date of release】
March 15 ,2019
Purchase application destination
The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan, 3-5-8 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011 JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3432-4677 e-mail: email@example.com